Recommendation Letter

Monday, May 13th 2019

Industrial Technique Faculty, ITB
Ganeca Street no.10 ITB



To whom it may concern,
I am pleased for write this letter of recommendation for Nadhira Azzahra. I have had the pleasure to perceive Nadhira knowledge development as her physic teacher in the last 3 years.

 Over the time,as her physic and homeroom teacher, I am impressed by her excellent score at physic and math. Nadhira had dedicated her time to study hardly.

I believe Nadhira can be a good student with her diligent and ambitious personality and maintain her scores.

I strongly recommend Nadhira Azzahra as a briliant student from our school to get a scholarship at Industrial Technique Faculty in Institute of Technology, Bandung. I'm sure that she will be a great potential in Industrial Technique world.Thank you,

Adila Rildova 
Physics Teacher 
SMA Negeri 3 Bandung 

Komentar