My Bad Experience

Hi! Nice to meet you again. I want to share you about my experience in my life.

It was when I was at the 2nd grade of elementary school. When I was in study tour to Geology Museum. The day when I almost lost and can't go back home. 

That day I was very excited to go to the Geology Museum with my friends and my teachers. We went there happily with no problem. We got there and then guided by a tour guide from the museum. He showed us around the Geology Museum and told us about many things there. He was very kind. 

Before the tour ended, we stopped in a place to take a break. After several minutes, one of my friend asked me to accompany her to the toilet. We forgot to tell our teacher that we want to go so our teacher didn't know that we were gone. And then, I and my friend went to the toilet. Then we got back, but there was no one there. The place was empty and we started to go around to find the others but we can't find them. I panicked.

We continued to go around until we met the tour guide that guided us before. He asked us what were we doing there. He said the others had already on the bus and then he drove us to the bus. Finally, we met our friends and our teacher again. I felt very happy to meet them again and very grateful for the tour guide that accompanied us to meet our teacher again.

That's my bad experience that I don't want to experience anymore. And I want to thank that tour guide once again.

Komentar