Me: Weaknesses, Strengths, and Dream


My name is Adila. I have one older brother, one younger brother, and one younger sister. I really like to learn something new such as new language. In my leisure time, I like to read books, especially fantasy books. I also like to sew. I've made my own dress myself.

I have some strengths and weaknesses. One of my strengths is: I don't get panic easily. I also have weaknesses that I often delay my tasks and sometimes nervous when communicating with new person.

I haven't got any achievement in extracurricular or intracurricular since I'm in high school. But I've got some achievement in math competition back then when I was in elementary school.

In the future, I want to study civil engineering or chemical engineering in ITB or in other country. I will work harder (study, get better and better score, read some information about university, etc) to achieve that goal.


Komentar