Plan For Holiday


Sabrina: "Hi, Dila!"
Adila: "Hiiiii, have you already done your homework?"
Sabrina: "Of course already, and you?"
Adila: "Oh no, I haven't done my math homework! It's so many! I just want to go to I just want to go on a holiday!"
Sabrina: "I know it's so many but you can't just abandon it, by the way, what's your holiday plan?
Adila: "I want to go to the theme park, for refreshing, what's yours?"
Sabrina: "I think I will go to my aunt's house. Every holiday, I always visit her."
Adila: "What will you do there?"
Sabrina: "Usually, I have a new year party there, and play with my cousins."
Adila: "Wow, it must be very interesting, since you do that every year! But where is your aunt's house?
Sabrina: "It's in Semarang."
Adila: "Wow, pretty far. How do you get there?"
Sabrina: "I go by car. by the way, you told me that you want to go to the theme park. What theme park?
Adila: "Oh, I want to go to the Universal Studio in Singapore. I've just got the ticket yesterday."
Sabrina: "How wonderful! I wish I can go there to."
Adila: "Maybe you can, but can you help me to finish my math homework? I don't understand some of the question."
Sabrina: "Of course, I can help you. It's pretty easy actually."


Komentar