Conversation with Nadhira Azzahra

I was on my way to the library and then suddenly someone asked me.

Nadhira: "Hello, excuse me! can you tell me where is the library?
Adila: "Sure, I want to go there too. Wanna come with me?
Nadhira: "Okay"
Adila: "By the way, what's your name? My name is Adila."
Nadhira: "My name is Nadhira, what will you do in the library?"
Adila: "I want to borrow an english book, what about you?"
Nadhira: "I want to borrow economy book,"
Adila: "Really? Last time I asked the librarian, he said that the book was out of stock."
Nadhira: "Oh pity, maybe I will just buy it at the book store."
Adila: "So, you still want to come?"
Nadhira: "Oh, yes I want to read a book there too."
Adila: "Okay, let's go!"

After we went to the library, the bell rang and we're heading to our class.

Adila: "I think it's time to go back to class."
Nadhira: "Oh ok, let's go."
Adila: "What class are you?"
Nadhira: "I am from X Science 2 class, and you?"
Adila: "I'm in X Science 8."
Nadhira: "I think we have to split up here, thank's for helping me. Bye."
Adila: "Ok, bye, see you next time!"

Komentar