An event in my school: Gathaprya

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to tell you about one event in my school. It's called Gathapraya. Gathapraya is a name of a culture festival this year. Every year, my school always held this event. But the name is always changing.

Gathapraya is an event that can be attended by everyone as long as the have the ticket to get in. For the X grade in my school, we have to come at 8 o'clock to join the parade until 11 o'clock. The main event starts from 12.00 pm. This event is located at lapangan bali.

There is a lot of food stands in Gathapraya and the foods is very delicious. And there is a stage in the front to watch a lot of interesting performances such as song, dance, and drama.

Some performers are from extracurricular at my school such as mk3, tiloes theatre, kv3, etc. Other performers are from another school and there is some artist too.

In my opinion, the most exciting performances are after 6 pm. It's very beautiful because of the colorful lights around the stage.

This culture festival made to show a lot of cultures in Indonesia so people can increase their knowledge about Indonesian culture.

Komentar